We look for the best and the brightest. We focus on people who are smart, driven, team-oriented, and passionate about what they do. We set our sights on people who share our passion for excellence, teamwork, and innovative thinking. Our goal? To continue building our team with professionals who will contribute to product development and provide exceptional service to our clients.
Our Products and Services
From the first day we opened our doors, we have focused on innovation. As a leading research-based education assessment technology company, we provide advanced online testing systems, world-class psychometric research, automated scoring and reporting, and a robust offering of assessment services backed by a team of experts. Our success has led to growth. Our growth is creating new opportunities for a range of assessment specialists and professionals in a variety of fields—marketing, finance, software development, client services, content development, and support.
Our Staff Members Say It Best
- At Pacific Metrics, I get to use a variety of skills from psychometrics to statistical programming to develop cutting-edge software for the educational marketplace. It is exciting to be part of a company whose employees are so smart and forward-thinking.
Scott Wood, Ph.D., Associate Director of Machine Scoring
- The entrepreneurial spirit in the company allows room for creativity in how you approach your job, and innovation is always encouraged. We’re doing some really interesting things to advance educational technology, and it is great to be part of a team working to improve education.
Robert T. Oliva, CF APMP, Associate Director of Business Development
- I enjoy working here because Pacific Metrics encourages all of its employees to explore new and creative avenues in education technology.
Mary MacVicar, Senior Assessment Specialist
Pacific Metrics offers a competitive and well-rounded benefits package that is responsive to your changing needs and provides the coverage and opportunities you need to care for yourself and your family. Our benefits include generous vacation, health insurance, and retirement plans. But that’s just the start.
- A variety of medical plans from which to choose, as well as dental, vision, life, and disability insurance benefits
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan with a generous matching program and immediate vesting
- Paid Time Off (PTO) program, starting at 4 weeks paid for the first year
- Fourteen paid holidays during the year, which includes extended time off during the holiday season
- Flexible schedules and alternative work situations
- State-of-the-art workstations, with updated laptops and business software
- Support for educational goals, including time off and tuition reimbursement
Working at Pacific Metrics is rewarding, challenging, and fun. And most of all, it’s a place where you can make a difference. Check out our open positions in our Monterey, CA, and Lakewood, CO, offices as well as a selection of remote location positions. Join the Pacific Metrics team.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Pacific Metrics focuses on delivering opportunities for growth and satisfaction to our team of assessment professionals. We’re on a fast growth track, so check here often for announcements of new openings.
Let’s connect live and in person!
Meet with the Pacific Metrics team at upcoming conferences.