From online platforms that support test development, delivery, and security to solutions that integrate advanced automated scoring into testing programs, Pacific Metrics is charting a true course of innovation in every aspect of assessment. We deliver research-based, game-changing ideas to make assessment more productive, engaging, and effective in the quest for improved student achievement. Measurement reliability and optimum performance are the foundation of everything we develop and deliver. We harness the ever-changing power of technology to accomplish more for our clients so, in turn, they can delight the students, educators, and stakeholders whom they serve.
- CRASE®: Score virtually any type of constructed-response test item in seconds with this fast, accurate, and affordable automated scoring engine.
- Content Development Environment (CDE)™: Streamline item and test development. Manage distributed teams of item writers, reviewers, and approvers and the content they create using this powerful web-based system.
- Custom Solutions: Work with our assessment experts in technology, psychometrics, and program design and implementation to develop testing programs to meet and exceed your goals for reliability, security, and performance.
- Echo-Adapt™: Echo-Adapt adaptive testing technology allows customers to configure and deliver their own assessments. Echo-Adapt uses the shadow testing approach to guarantee all test blueprint, shared stimulus, and psychometric constraints are met while optimizing the selection of items.
- Unity® : This web-based test-delivery platform makes it easy and intuitive to create, assemble, and schedule formative and summative assessments. Unity offers learning tools that can link to instructional resources, provide accessibility and accommodations support, and integrate with automatic scoring.
Let’s start the conversation!
Contact our sales department to discuss your specific assessment needs.